Friday 6 December 2013

Frizzy collar revised.



HOORAY! I managed to make my hair collar look so much better. With the help of Georgie, my partner for the assessment, we resolved the flat hair issue. I think my hair looks so much better with the crimping added to it. I knew that crimping all of my hair would never work in the time scale so in this image only the top layer of my hair has been crimped because I think that is all my hair needs to give it that lift. I feel the crimped look is also in keeping with the Elizabethan theme because they were known for their frizzy hair. So although it adds volume it also gives me a period look.
Another thing that I have changed about my design is that I have added a sponge to the lower section of my hair. I wrapped my hair around the sponge and then clipped it. I think this gives the collar a more structured look because there is something giving it shape and hold. 
Definitely a good day in terms of improvements!

No comments:

Post a Comment