Friday 6 December 2013

The new generation of bun.



I had never learnt how to do a bun like this. I am usually a twist and wrap kind of girl but I actually found this really easy to do, on myself as well.
You scrape the hair into a pony tail and tie it up.
You then split the hair into four sections.
With the first section of hair, starting from the bottom, wrap it around your finger and once you have reached the top of the hair use kirby grips to pin it into place.
Repeat this with the other three sections.
There may be some gaps between each of the sections so use kirby grips to pin the sections together.
Use hairspray to fix.
The images I have used are of the bun on myself. I think it looks really effective because I have dip-dyed hair so the waves of blonde are seen throughout the bun.
If I were to do it again I would probably try making it neater and filling the gaps between the sections better.

No comments:

Post a Comment