Friday 6 December 2013

Frizzy collar.




My initial final idea sketches.



This is by far my favourite design. I have always loved the idea of a hair collar and this was the best way to go about it. I feel like with the time scale I have this is the best way to achieve the right look. In this image I have back combed my naturally wavy hair and used plaited ribbon tied around my neck to separate the two different colours in my hair. I have then continued to back comb my bottom of my hair and then tuck it under itself so it looks like a collar. I feel like the ribbon around my neck needs to be thicker because of how thick my hair is. I also feel like there are other ways to give my hair volume. I don't feel like the collar will look right if my hair is flat. I have kept to the Elizabethan style by giving myself a middle parting. But I just need to work on the frizzy!



No comments:

Post a Comment